Excel Table Tennis ScoreBoard
Here is a ScoreBoard View:
This one is dedicated to all Table Tennis fans 🙂 , hope they will find this Excel Table Tennis ScoreBoard useful.
I’ve built this application for our table tennis team, High-Tech, you will find us in the list of teams and players 🙂
The Excel Table Tennis ScoreBoard will work in Excel 2007, 2010 and excel 2013, on 32-bit and 64-bit versions, not tested in Excel 2003. (forget about this version, there are many new excellent features in the newer versions)
Download the Excel Table Tennis ScoreBoard: Table Tennis ScoreBoard.xlsm
How to Use:
To select new Teams, press the New Teams button from the ScoreBoard worksheet, the following window will be displayed on your screen:
There are 2 available Schemas, for teams with 3 or 4 players, select one of them in the upper section of the form.
Selecting New Teams:
– Select in this order: League, Team, ScoreBoard(A-D sau V-Z), Team players and the letter for each player.
– Press Prepare and Display ScoreBoard.
– From ScoreBoard, you can select the game to referee; in the window that shows after pressing the Arbitrate button, you have the option to referee the game, or to fill the result to log sheet, for a specific game.
– From ScoreBoard sheet, you can choose anytime the players for double; after the players are selected, you can referee this game.
– To add points to a player, you can use the keyboard to type the points, OR, as an alternative, you can Right click with your mouse in cell D4 or F4, corresponding to each player’s points.
– To decrease points to a player (for corrections, if necessary), you can use the keyboard to type in the points, OR, as an alternative, you can Double click with your mouse in cell D4 or F4, coresponding to each player points.
– At the end of each game, the application will automatically switch the score (the players will switch table sides) and when one player wins, the score is automatically written to the log sheet, the ScoreBoard is reset, you can pick a new game to arbitrate.
– At the end of the meeting, the ScoreBoard Log can be saved in PDF format, pressing the Save PDF button from ScoreBoard.
The players table is extracted from our website, the code that populates the list of teams and players is designed for our webpage structure (there are 5 data connections, one for each league), it will not work on any website; you will have to manually fill in the list.
Have fun 🙂